Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
just wanna have bright smile everyday ^^

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

simple notes from me to u =)


just a simple advice from me
from my own experience
^________^

"don't ever do something just because u see others enjoying it. Do what ever that u like. that gives u the excitement from your heart ,tranquility from ur soul and freedom to ur mind. if u end up doing that u will easily given up and just giving excuses, I'm just too lazy to continue. The true is jealousy just controlling u "

"what ever u do, just have faith in it. even u fail once. try try try  even harder. determination and interest is the main key that will lead u to the right path in achieving ur goal"


be ur self.
try to say to ur self
I'M STRONG
I'M THE BEST

u r very special my dear
love ur self
if u want others to love u



luv luv luv



No comments:

Post a Comment